Designing and executing strategy is no easy game but understanding your business today will go a long way in formulating the right strategy.
CyanPear can assist you to build a vision and mission for your business, then validate its feasibility through the use of strategic models to support your decision making.
- Vision and mission – Build your business purpose and values
- Corporate Strategy – Decide where your business wants to go and how you will get there
- Risk Strategy - Align your business objectives to a robust risk strategy identifying value added audits
- Portfolio management – Analysis of your business through your portfolio of goods and services
- Competitive modelling – Understand your competitive advantage and position your business in the best way to increase market share and profitability
- Small Business Consultancy – Advise on how to set up your business and help to do it
- Audit Services - High impact audits of your governance, internal control and compliance framework
CyanPear can assist your business to identify, quantify, and manage risks in a proactive way.
In the ups and downs of recent economical times effective risk management proves to be a key factor for value creation in any business. Let us evaluate and improve your risk-management capabilities.
- Business risk assessment – Understand the changes your business is going through and how that will impact the delivery of your strategy
- Process risk assessment – Identify where your day to day activities are exposed to risk around the key financial processes (Fixed Assets, Revenue, Expenditure, Reporting, Payroll, Inventory/Stock ….)
- Define robust Control Environments – Implement the framework for risk free business through defined policies, rules of business, and the behaviour of employees
- Design and implementation of process focused Sarbanne Oxley (SOX, SarbOx) Internal Controls – Minimise financial risk through a suite of controls – maximise control and minimise audit activities and fees
- Omission or minimisation of operational risks impacting financial performance – Improve site based procedures that directly impact the finances of your business.
- Certification letters – Design of self certification letters for auditors, shareholders and management
- Segregation of duties – Reduce the risk of fraud and theft through a well designed process
- Business continuity plans – Be able to carry on with your day to day activities, minimising disruption during a major event like a flood or power outage
- Internal audit and assurance – Give the management board assurance that the day to day activities are being performed with compliance through a thorough audit plan
- Mystery Shop Service – Like an audit but in a clandestine way